Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Dear Awesome

My life is pretty awesome now.

I wake up every morning in a good mood. I put on my outside face, fix my hair, and put on awesome clothes. I get on the bus and go to the job that I love. I work all day making people happy, and sit in the sun on my lunch, now that Spring has come to Winnipeg. I go home the same way I came, to the family I love, the family who once again saved my sorry life.

I really have everything that I need.

I dated Daniel for awhile. He was pretty cool. But money was too important to him. There's more to life than money. I've come to realize that I'm happiest doing simple things with quiet people. Dinner doesn't have to be a fancy affair to be great, and a date doesn't have to cost hundreds of dollars. I'm reflective and sentimental, and find no sentiment in people's wallets. I don't want to be with someone who is materialistic, it just isn't who I am.

I would be pleased with a walk through Assiniboine Park, eating hot dogs and drinking cheap coffee. Or sitting on my mother's porch swing in the yard and making dinner at home.  That's my kind of day. It's not exciting enough for everyone, I suppose...but it is for me.

I don't need anyone in my life, I guess. I'm not lonely. But it would be nice if someone who is as cool as I am came along and made my life more awesome than it already is.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment