Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blogs: The People Replacement

Wow, you're sexy.

Thanks. Fuck.
I suppose it's bad that I get sick of hearing this from random guys. I also suppose it's bad that I use blogs as people replacements when I have no one with any brainage to talk to. But what's a girl to do? Suffer through silly conversations that make me want to shoot myself in the face, or come blog and use my brain power a little.


Brain power FTW.
This is what most people's typing "talking" looks like to my brain: bnfbbfkbfhblbffbbfblahblahblahblahblahndsbsdbhsvhfvfbbflfbkbkwow you'resexyhdkfbfvbzlfvbakfvbakfvbyouresohotsbck\jbv\jkvb\;vb\vbjbdjkhni

If my brain had a tummy, it would vomit, I'm sure of it. Also, being single is alright but it SUCKS once you see what's out there to be had...haha. Especially once you've been with someone who likes the shit you like, knows the shit you like and is cool with it. Everyone else is kinda meh after that. But whatever, eh?

I'm sure some people think I'm lame too, who but me wants to sit in this evening and watch WWE PPV, drink Pepsi instead of beer and eat snacky things instead of bar food or something from The Keg? Nobody. Only I wanna do that. Only lil ole me.

No comments:

Post a Comment